1. At stage 1, allow all the enemy insects (bees and butterflies) to fly out and assemble themselves in the air without firing a single shot. You can place your space ship at the center of the screen as the insects will not drop any bomb or crash into your ship.
2. Once all the enemy insects are out, take note of the two insects to the extreme left of the first and second row (in this case they are bees and blue in colour).
3. The insects will fly down trying to crash into your ship or drop bombs. You can shoot the rest of the insects except the two bees mentioned in step 2.
4. Once all the rest of the insects are shot, strategically place your ship at the left corner of the screen. Take a note of the time.
5. The two bees will continue to fly out and back into the screen. Let this process continue for approximately 10 minutes. During the 10 minutes wait, you need to be vigilant and not let any bombs hit your ship. A bomb can come out from the left side of the screen that does not belong to the two bees. Once you are hit, you need to wait for another 10 minutes which can be frustrating.
6. After approximately 10 minutes, you will notice that the two bees will stop dropping their bombs. Let them fly three more times out and into the screen to confirm that they have indeed dropped all their bombs.
7. Once you are sure that the two bees do not drop any more bombs, you can shoot them down and proceed to stage 2.
8. From stage 2 onwards, all the insects will not drop any bomb. This will allow you to play the game as long as you can, provided you do not allow the insects to crash into your ship. From experience I managed to play to stage 200 for many hours till the arcade screen became fuzzy. This helped me to save a lot of money. Previously if I did not apply this strategy my game would have ended at most stage 25.
9. Capitalize on this technique by allowing your ship to be captured. Once you regain the ship you will have two ships side by side each other. This will help you in the bonus stages to land a perfect score. With two ships you can clear¬†each stage faster too with ease. There you have it, the secrets revealed on how to play this game “forever”.
Raymond Heng is a full time Test Consultant specializing in IT testing (software, hardware, integration).
He is conversant in internet marketing and experienced in driving traffic using SEO, article marketing & blogs. He is also well verse with digital product creation.
He enjoys investing in stocks, options, raw land.
He is also a part time budding author who released his first online book on how to succeed on your first date with a Singaporean girl, can be found at http://www.express-learner.com/successful_first_date/great-first-date-singapore-girl.htm.
He reads widely during his free time, travels and enjoys playing with his children.
His personal home page is at http://web.singnet.com.sg/~raindeer. His business web site which provide solutions to help singles make a smooth transition to dating and courtship to married life is at http://www.express-learner.com.
Article from articlesbase.com